Monday, January 28, 2008

I Do Still Scrapbook

I've been so busy focusing on photography lately, but I have found some time to work on some projects. Oh, I don't think I officially announced that I was asked to be on the Creative Team at Treasures to Scrap, an online digital and paper store. I will be designing paper creations to showcase products for their paper store. Maybe I will learn a thing or two about digital scrapbooking...although I would rather stick with my paper. So excited to get started with my first design team. I do also have a layout that is going to be published in a March ezine. I'll announce more later about that. It is actually in a contest with 9 others to be on the cover!

I made a few little projects today. Used one sheet of paper to make this frame and 2 little cards.





Here is a Christmas layout I made in honor of my Mom:

Used Pencilline sketch #67

No comments: