Sunday, January 6, 2008

Day 5

Didn't do a whole lot on Saturday. Jonathan put together my new rocking chairs for the front porch. YEA!!! Oh, and Savannah's new tepee...it has temporarily taken the place of the Christmas tree. ;) I worked on some scrapbooking projects. I did manage to get my photo of the day. Let me just tell you I found the cutest red knit hat on clearance at Old Navy the other day. It came with matching mittens. So in keeping with this week's theme of Hat's off, I couldn't resist buying it and getting some pictures of Savannah. Of course I couldn't narrow it down to 1 photo, so here are 3 from Sat afternoon. It was a very overcast day. Yes, the photos have been doctored in Photoshop. :)


1/100; f/2.0; 50mm, 100iso


Doesn't she look like a little Dutch Girl?!
1/125; f/2.5; 50mm; 100iso


Love this shot of J climbing over the fence to see Savannah
1/500; f/2.5; 50mm; 800iso

1 comment:

Amy Nabors said...

great photos elizabeth!