Friday, January 18, 2008

SNOW!!!

Yes, we actually had about an hours worth of snow flurries Wednesday afternoon. It was defintately flurries, and they melt when they hit the ground. It was pretty to watch though. Savannah woke up from her nap just in time to see a few before it got dark. I don't think she was very impressed. It looks like those of you in Birmingham may get a few inches tomorrow(Sat). We will probably miss out on this event. Whoever gets to see real snow better take some pictures for me.

Jan 16-Day 16

1/30; f/5.6; 112mm; 100iso
This picture was totally unexposed, but I salvaged it anyway. I like how the snow was blurred slightly with a slower shutter speed.


1/5; f/4.0; 47mm; 400iso

Thur and Friday's pictures are still in the camera, I'll have to get to those later.

1 comment:

Katie said...

It snowed here today!! It was so pretty that Mom & I just stood there and watched it for the longest time. I'm putting pics on my blog of my "snowman". :-)
Hope you've had a great week!