Sunday, January 13, 2008

Focus on Photography

Jan 10-Day 10

1/8; f/2.2; 50mm; 100iso

Today the weather forcast was predicting the storm of the year! A cold front coming through was suppose to clash with the warm air here. I checked into the weather throughout the day. We just sat around waiting for it to rain. Schools all across the state were closing early. Once the rain finally came I wanted to get a picture of it, since we haven't seen much of the wet stuff lately. We had a pretty good little windy shower, but it didn't last too long.

Focus on developing a Photography business
Jan 11-Day 11

1/160; f/2.5; 50mm; 100iso

I got up this morning and had a pleasant phone call from my aunt asking if I was available to take 1 year portraits of my cousin's daughter. I was more than happy to do them. They came over to the house and I had a good time trying to catch Callie in between wanting to play with the "balls" and musical table. I can't wait to do more photo shoots similar to this one. Little ones are so fun to work with!

Jan 12-Day 12

1/4000; f/1.4; 50mm; 800iso


1/4000; f/1.4; 50mm; 800iso

I went all day without taking a picture today, so I am resorting to some extra photos I was hanging on to from Wed. If I were to capture the perfect photo from Saturday it would be of Savannah dragging her purple suitcase around the house all packed ready to go to Grandmomma's house. We met the Bailey's in Decatur for lunch and they took our baby home with them for the rest of the weekend. It has been so quiet around here since then, and I've thought several times I need to go look for Savannah. I'm sure she is having a blast without us. I will pick her up tomorrow when I go down to Birmingham.
*******************
Still waiting on a correct guess on the dinner I made last Monday based on post below. I will reveal the answer on Wednesday, so you have a few more days. Last hint: It involved Teriyaki sauce, and it is not stir-fry.

1 comment:

jenney said...

Wow!! Girl, that 2nd photo is GORGEOUS!!!! That photography business will be taking off very quickly! =)