Monday, January 7, 2008

Focus on Design Teams

The theme for the week for my photos is focus. What I have come up with for the beginning of the week are pictures to focus on goals for the year. One of my scrapbooking goals for the year is to be excepted to a Design Team. I would love the opportunity to share my work by being on a store team, challenge team, or even a manufacturer team. I've been debating whether to enter the call at Create My Keepsake and finally decided to go for it and so glad that I did. I've really enjoyed the inspiration that is shown there. I worked on my 3 projects Saturday and Sunday. My photo for Sunday is the aftermath of scrapbooking materials spread out on the floor.

Jan 6-Day 6

1/125; f/2.5; 50mm; 800iso

And here are the projects I will share here:

Had to create a layout using at least 4 products from a single manufacturer. I chose My Mind's Eye. Picture of my on 27th Birthday. I journaled 27 facts/traits about myself around the swirls.


Had to create a card using an ordinary object. I used red fabric cut from a pair of capris I picked up at the thirft store for the purpose of the fabric.


Had to create an altered item using a mix of favorite manufacturers. I found this solid white raised snowflake plaque on 80% off clearance at Hobby Lobby and added a mix of Basic Grey and MME papers, Hambly journal spot, MM stickers, paint and ribbon. I liked how the colors turned out together!

3 comments:

scrappermimi said...

Your projects are gorgeous! Good luck!

Lisa said...

those are awesome projects!! great job! and best of luck!!

Just call me "B" said...

Gorgeous! Just great!

Good Luck to you! You can do it!