Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Christmas Part 3

Ok, so maybe this will be the last of the Christmas photos. I know I've got family waiting to see these! We spent Christmas Eve night with my parents as well as Kathryn and Andrew. We were all there to enjoy breakfast together and open presents.


Mom gave Savannah a baby doll with its own carrier bed and bag. I can she she has well taken on the roll of being a Mommy!

Rebecca being cute opening a book with Kathryn.

The annual paper pile jump


These 2 girls made Christmas fun for us all this year!


Here is a cute picture of Savannah at Grandma Terry's house this past weekend. We had our final family Christmas celebration this past Saturday with Mom's side of the famliy in Decatur. It is really nice living so much closer to them now, so we can make it to more family gatherings.

No comments: