Sunday, January 13, 2008

Dec Projects

Thank you for all the advice with the spelling of Sarah Beth's name. I am set now on keeping the "H". Hope this puts family mind's at rest. =)

Here are layouts for the month of December for ScrapEtc. This Urban Prairie line of Basic Grey paper is one of my all time favorites. These layouts are definitely my current favorites. I am actually using this color scheme and patterns in Sarah Beth's room.

Tag pulls out to reveal journaling.

Some of my current favorite pictures of Savannah. I love how the papers matched her outfit to perfectly.
These papers were perfect to mix with the butterfly pictures I had taken this summer.

A little wall art for the baby's room.

Ok and since I just put finishing touches on the wall art for Sarah Beth's room, here is a peek at it, using this same Basic Grey Urban Prairie line.



It is a 16"x 20" canvas that I painted and then cut out lot of little details from the paper to adhere. The overall design is a little random, but I like the mix of colors and patterns. Jonathan said it looked like an enchanted forest. Not necessarily what I had planned, but I think it will grow with a baby without being too babyish. I will hang it inside of the white frame I got on clearance at Hobby Lobby above the changing table. You can see a small piece of the blue color I have picked out to paint the walls. The frame is an odd size, like 20something by 23 something. I figured I could always take the frame down and use it to frame a trimmed 20" x 24" picture later on if I wanted.

No comments: