Monday, February 4, 2008

Wow, it has been like a week since I updated. I've still been taking my pictures, but haven't had time to get them ready to upload here. So here we go.

Feb 3--Day 34

1/8; f/2.8; 50mm; 800iso

It is well known that Savannah likes bags of all shapes and sizes. I have recently discovered that she is a true pack rat as well. I found her backpack stuffed with toys, dolls, diapers, magazines, anything and everything she can think to stuff into it. It is like a game to her I suppose, or she thinks this is what she needs to do with stuff.

Feb 2--Day 33

1/40; f/1.4; 50mm; 400iso

Savannah insisted on wearing her piggy house shoes on top of her footed pajamas the other night. Thought it was too cute!

Feb 1 --Day 32




I had the opportunity to take pictures of this sweet 3 month old doll on Friday. I used some Valentine props for her.

Jan 31--Day 31

1/50; f/1.4; 50mm; 400iso

Savannah absolutely loves mints of all kinds! She knows where we keep them and always points on top of the counter repeating "More, More, More." That means I want candy! I will occasionally give her one. Here she is enjoying a Spearmint mint.

Jan 30--Day 30

1/50; f/1.4; 50mm; 160iso

I walked into the kitchen and saw J's boots airing out by the air vent and found it humorous.

Jan29--Day 29

1/50; f/1.4; 50mm; 125 iso

Savannah and I made a short little trip to Bham on Tuesday. Here she is eating supper at Grandmama and Granddaddy's house. I thought it was funny how she held the spoon in one hand and
Jan 28--Day 28

1/30; f/1.4; 50mm; 400iso

Savannah and her routine purse swap. I can't hardly keep a purse for myself anymore. She methodically moves each piece of paper, toys, etc. from one bag to the other.

Jan 27--Day 27

1/10; f/4.5; 50mm; 200iso

This was my treat to J and I from the grocery store this week. His and Her's ice cream. The O'Charley's caramel ice cream is right up his alley, while I prefer the minty flavors. YUM!

Jan 26--Day 26

1/13; f/1.4; 50mm; 200iso

Savannah has recently gotten to were she likes to snuggle and read a book before going to bed. This is something new for her. So our favorite new bedtime story is Goodnight Moon. We usually have to read through the book twice. I think I have it memorized now.

I will be sharing my new Photography website very soon!!! I just have some minor things to adjust and tweak! Can't wait for everyone to see it!

1 comment:

jenney said...

She's getting soooo big!! You've gotten some great shots this past week!

Can't wait to see your website!