
1/250; f/7.1; 65mm; 200iso
I could stand to loose a few holiday pounds, but I don't feel the need to set some huge weight lose goal for the year, instead I would like to focus on being fit and the weight will take care of itself. My goal is simple. I will walk/run around the neighborhood at least 3 times a week, weather permitting. Savannah and I had a good routine right after we moved here, but then it got really hot, then really cold, and lazy during holidays, etc. So, it is a good excuse for us to get out of the house and get moving. :)
Not much to say in this post. I've had several guesses as to what I cooked the other night, but no one has guessed it. Keep the guesses coming, I like reading them. Hint: It is not something I would usually think to make.
No comments:
Post a Comment