Friday, January 25, 2008

Good Reason to Carry Your Camera Everywhere.

Jan 25--Day 25

1/800; f/5.6; 50mm; 100iso


1/500; f/5.0; 50mm; 100iso

Friday Savannah and I went to visit my Grandparents for lunch. On our way home, driving through Decatur I saw this fountain that had been frozen over. I believe the temp was hovering around 32 degrees at the time. So I pulled over and snapped a few pictures of the neat looking fountain and the icicles that had frozen on the iron rails up above. I thought they were so pretty!

Jan 24--Day 24

1/20; f/2.8; 50mm; 200iso

Our new Publix opened across the street last Wed. We went and checked it out. They had tons of samples going on, and managers and employees everywhere! They wanted to make sure you could find every last item you were looking for and were treated kindly. I had a sample of some sushi and thought I would like to try some more. I'm not sure if I've ever had any before. So I stopped on Thursday and got some for us to eat Thursday night. Jonathan liked it ok, but said it wasn't his favorite thing he's every eaten. This kind had shrimp in it.


1/60; f/4.0; 50mm; 400iso w/flash

Savannah discovered the other night that she could drink the water coming out of the bath faucet like a water fountain. She has the best time trying to catch the water in her mouth. So silly!

No comments: