
So here is the mystery dinner...Lettuce Wraps. As it turns out my sister, Kathryn was the only one to guess correctly. I guess she must know me better than anyone. :) I'll send you a Publix gift card Kathryn. YEAH!! I really enjoyed this dish. It's just chopped up chicken cooked with terikayi sauce, shredded carrots, teriyaki rice from a pack. You could add chopped up cucumber also, but I forgot to buy some. I thought it was a tasty nutritional meal.
Okay back to my photos.
Jan 13-Day 13

1/60; f/1.6; 50mm; 100iso
While Savannah was in Bham with grandparents, we had a lot of quiet time around here. My request was to get to go to Barnes and Noble without chased after a little one. after church Sun night we went and I made a wish list of photography books I would love to get. I scanned through the section and grabbed anything that I thought looked good and had hopes of flipping through them all and finding one to buy. I spent way too much time looking at one of them, that Jonathan was ready to leave. So I went ahead and bought Photoshop CS3 for Digital Photographers. I've heard great things about this author and figured it was a good resource that I would need.
Jan 14-Day 14

1/40; f/1.4; 50mm; 400iso
I went to Bham on Monday. I'm not sure if Savannah was happy to see me or not? I think she was having too much fun with her grandparents, and then add Rebecca to the mix and who needs mom?! Well this photo proves that she was officially spoiled at the Grandparents. My dad is feeding her ice cream.
Jan 15-Day 15

1/2500; f/1.4; 50mm; 100iso
Tuesday I got to meet a good friend for lunch. Afterward we stopped at Mt. Laurel and let the girls run and play a little. I wanted to take a few pictures of her darling daughter Caroline. I realized there are so many awesome photo opportunities at Mt. Laurel, I will definately have to go back when it gets warmer. This is a favorite shot.
I have had so much fun with the 2 photo shoots I've had in the past few days and getting to edit them. I've got a 4 month old shoot scheduled for Saturday. That should be fun with a smiling stationary subject.
No comments:
Post a Comment