Thursday, May 1, 2008

Pleasant Day

Today we had one of Savannah's little friend's over to play with the sand and water table. They were in and out on the porch. I learned that Savannah doesn't so much like to play with the sand as she does the water.

After naptime, since the weather was so nice, I thought we needed to get out for a walk. Do do something different, I took Savannah in her stroller across the street to Publix. I picked up a cookie for me and a free cookie for her and we walked to the neighborhood across the street and played on the playground and walked around the lake. I don't know why I haven't thought to take walks in that beautiful neighborhood before. I took my camera, hoping to get some pictures of our excursion, but realized that I forgot to put the memory card back in it. I guess we will just have to do it again sometime.

Just finished watching LOST, one of the few shows I currently follow, and I am more confused than ever!

No comments: