Katie graduated from Montevallo with her degree in Nutrition on Saturday. We went down to attend her graduation. Savannah adores her Aunt "Ka-Ti". After telling her Friday afternoon that she was going to get to see Katie tomorrow, she went around the whole afternoon saying, "Katie Tomorrow." I almost think she started to understand the time frame we were talking about?! The graduation was suppose to take place outside on the President's lawn, but rain brought it inside the gym. Driving onto the campus brought back memories of having our pictures taken and wedding there nearly 6 years ago. The campus is so beautiful, I would love to live closer so I could do photography shoots there! Maybe we can go back and get some family shots one day, when the weather is nice.
Since this post is all about Savannah's favorite aunt Katie, this is my favorite picture of the 2 of them that I took. I love the silly expressions on their faces!

Here is a layout I did this week in honor of Aunt Katie.

2 comments:
That's so sweet; thanks Elizabeth! Can I get a copy of that picture? It's fantastic!
Hey!This picture is so good with Katie and Savannah!!! This is a great "interpretive picture"!! I love tha color and their expressions.
Post a Comment