Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers in my life! My husband treated me well today, and Savannah tried to be sweet minus a few tantrums and not sitting still in church. Savannah was so cute this morning. She came running in all excited and handed me a purple envelope. She wanted me to open it, and was so proud of the sharpie scribbled name she had signed on the card for me. For lunch Jonathan picked out a nice place for us to eat based on a friend's recommendation. Once we get there we realized they are only serving a special mother's day brunch which was way over priced. We stayed only to both have a bad experience. The dessert was the only redeeming quality to the meal. I did get a yummy treat tonight of Dove mint ice cream. GOOD STUFF!
A Note to my mother and mother-in-law...you will get your gift next time I see you. Couldn't exactly mail it, and I am waiting on a part of it to come in the mail still. I think I am going to have to make/get myself one because I like it so much =)
Saturday was a happy mail day! I got my Creating Keepsakes Magazine and Country Living Magazine, a card from my mother, and a box of goodies from
Scrap4Life to play with for an upcoming monthly kit.
Here is a picture of the card that my mother sent. I thought it was cute. Too bad I don't actually look as tall and skinny as the picture on the card....HAHA
No comments:
Post a Comment