Wednesday, May 21, 2008

10 Years Ago...

I was graduating from High School. With all the excitement in the air this week with schools getting out for the summer, I just realized that 10 years ago I was graduating from high school! Yeah, I have been getting emails about a class reunion coming up, but it hasn't really registered yet. I'm not sure if I ever filled out a "What I will be doing in 10 yrs" survey or not, but it is fun to take my mind back to that time period and try to remember what life was like then and where I thought I would be going. I knew I was headed to Florida College in a few short months. I thought I might get a teaching degree, but didn't know for sure. I guess I was hoping to find "Mr. Right" at FC. I wasn't sad about leaving high school or the few friends I had from school. I was ready for a new start! I probably would have told you that in 10 years I would be married and have kids, but beyond that I'm not quite sure.

I went digging through my picture box and found these to scan in. Yeah, the picture quality isn't that great, and this was years before digital cameras. HAHA. I like the last picture of my family, b/c it is one of the few times that I have seen my dad in a suit. I think it "suits" him well.


1 comment:

Lisa said...

wow - 19 years ago I was graduating from high school. I wonder if I have any pictures here or if they're at my parents. They would be fun to see again - my hair was HUGE!!