Thursday, May 8, 2008

Rebecca Came to Town

Tuesday, Kathryn came to town with Rebecca. She had several massages scheduled in Madison. She is the best massage therapist in the world and will come to your house. We kept Rebecca Tues. night. The 6 month age gap between the girls is quickly dwindling. They have more fun chasing and play with each other! Tuesday we walked across to Publix and the neighborhood lake . Here are a few fun pictures of Rebecca over there. Kathryn had walked away for a few minutes, and the first picture is Rebecca running after her when she came back.




Kathryn wanted at least one good picture of Rebecca for an 18 month picture. The neighborhood that we walked in has some beautiful iron fences and one house had a bright pink rose bush trailing over their fence. I love how easy it is to find interesting backdrops for short toddlers! {The trick is getting them to stay still where you want them} Wed morn we walked back over there trying to get some shots of the 2 girls dressed alike. I didn't think I had gotten a single shot as they wouldn't stay still, but I did get this one shot of Rebecca that we fell in love with.

1 comment:

Abby said...

How did you get the dream like quality in the picture of rebecca at the iron gate?