Sunday, February 1, 2009

She is so Silly

The other day I was going through boxes of Savannah's old baby clothes in Sarah Beth's room. Savannah was busy taking care of her baby doll, Annabelle. She had taken the plastic baby tub that I pulled out of the attic and was insisting that Annabelle needed a bath. At first she was in the bathroom wanting to put water in the tub, which was not going to happen, so a little while later I walked into the hall and found the little setup she had done for herself, and thought it was quite humorous. She did good pretending to bath the doll without soap and water, but shortly after this scene, I think half a bottle of soap ended up in the watering can, in the plastic tub, in Savannah's hair, and I'm pretty sure Annabelle is clean now. =)




Tonight she found one of her small pillows in my room and told me she wanted to have a "sleepover". I couldn't figure out where she had heard that term or actually knew what it meant. I thought maybe my mom had used that word with her? Then before bed I was reading her a Baby Einstein book she had checked out of the library and on the last page it used the word sleepover, and I knew that had to be the source. I had not read this book to her before, but apparently Jonathan had. It seems like there is always some new word she comes up with or starts using everyday these days!

No comments: