I got out and took advantage of some more great deals this week today. I got an envelope of coupons in the mail from my Dad yesterday, that were calling to be used before they expired tomorrow. First stop
Publix. Took advantage of the weekend competitor coupon for $5 off 20 from
RiteAid (Thanks for the tip
Jessalee!) and the $5 off when you buy 20 participating products for the
Italian Sale. I picked up the 20 items I needed and then tried to make sure the total would still equal $20 before coupons. I knew the Pop tarts were going to be less than free with $1 peelie manu coupon and Target coupon. The Crest was free with manu and Publix coupon. Also last few days to get money making Revlon and Covergirl products. The cashier got to the end of scanning my coupons and I was down to only owing the tax. I didn't want the $2.50 worth of remaining coupons to go to waste, so I quickly grabbed 2 cartons of strawberries that I was eying on the way in. Right now I'm calling fruit my pregnancy craving, especially strawberries! My grand total or basically the tax was
$4.06 and I saved
$71.60. That was a fun trip!

Since I had some more Revlon coupons and a Gillette Fusion razor coupon in the envelope, we stopped at CVS and took advantage of the $4 off $20 coupon from email and some good Extra Bucks rewards opportunities. Recycling ECB's I made back more in extra bucks than I spent.
Since I was out, I stopped by Walgreens and got another roll of free aluminum foil.
To finish our next to free outing, Savannah and I stopped across the street at Arby's to enjoy a free Roast Burger sandwich with this
coupon, I did have to buy a drink =)
I hope you all have a great weekend! So, who is going shopping tomorrow now? Haha! I've answered a few questions this week about using coupons, maybe this will give you some more to think about.
2 comments:
WOW! That is amazing! You actually have me wanting to clip coupons...
I am amazed! Since talking to you the other day, I have all of my coupons ready for my weekly shopping trip to Publix. Although, I don't think I'll do as good as you did, I'm excited to see how it goes! I'll let you know!
Post a Comment