Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Back Porch Memories

I was honored to get to be a guest designer at Back Porch Memories for the month of February. I got to play with the gorgeous Solo Kit featuring the Mia line by Crate Paper.


The softness of these papers worked well for some pictures that I had been waiting to scrapbook.




6 comments:

Andrea S. said...

Beautiful pages! I especially love the "With My Girls" page and cupcake card! :)

Lisa said...

congrats!! love the layouts - that cupcake is adorable too!

Just call me "B" said...

How fun!

I love love love the layouts, and the cupcake! too cute!

Julie said...

Very cute scrapbooking....and I love the picture of your 2nd cousin in your last post. That should go in a baby magazine or something! Hope you're feeling well....its getting close!

Erica said...

These layouts are gorgeous! I especially love the "home with my girls" layout. Did you do those pictures yourself! Beautiful!!!

Julie Overby said...

Congratulations!! You made some sweet layouts and cards!! I love that Crate Paper line.

Good to 'see' you again!!

Hugs,
Julie