I had the opportunity to photograph my newest 2nd cousin this weekend. She is 3 weeks old and wasn't due for another week yet. =) Unfortunately I couldn't narrow down my favorites to less than 100. Hopefully Holly and Nathan will be proud of their beautiful baby girl as I am getting close to finishing up the editing process.
We got a bunch with her awake, but I just love the innocence of this this one...
3 comments:
okay, you may have just sent me in to another baby craving phase...I'll blame YOU in 9 mo.! LOL! (And then I'll call you to get pics like this hehe!)
Hope you're doing well, and hanging in there. Not too much longer til we'll be seeing your little one in poses like this!
Oh my goodness! That is beatiful!
So soft and sweet! I could just die! I love it!
You should have a photo session at Scrap ETC.
I bet there are lots of mama's who would love some fun Easter shots!
This is beautiful, Elizabeth!!
Post a Comment