Here is a page I made for Sarah Beth's 1st visitors to sign on to welcome her.

This is the one item I've been able to make special for her and put her name on it.

I was surprised last weekend by Jerry and Susan with this beautiful new diaper bag. It just makes me happy to look at. =)
Can you tell I have a thing right now for the turquoise and pink color combination? =)This sweet girl is so ready to be a big sister! All week she insisted that she needed to go to Grandma's house in Birmingham to have a birthday party for her baby doll, Annabelle. I guess she got her wish today when she got to take Annabelle to Bham. Oh, and she keeps talking about the baby in her tummy. Not sure if I should be worried about that one or not? =)

This is what I looked like at 37 weeks. Savannah jumped in the picture, but I think her expression is adorable.
After reading hearing about several "wives tales" today, I did indulge in Eggplant Parmesan and pineapple tonight. I'll let you know if labor comes on soon.
6 comments:
oh that photo is priceless! i love her little expression!
Love Love Love the welcome page and the diaper with the birdie! So cute! And you look great! Almost done! Looks like Savannah is ready for her sister to show up. :)
Such cute pictures! I thought about you today with the snow, and hoped that if you did happen to go into labor today that the roads would be okay to drive to the hospital. Did ya'll get much snow there? I bet Savannah enjoyed playing in it since I know they definitely plenty of snow down here!
Oh! Everything looks so sweet and ready for that precious baby of yours! Best wishes for a safe and healthy delivery for both mom and babe! ;)
Love the pictures! We're praying for a safe delivery and we're thinking about you!
:) I tried the eggplant parmesan, too. Didn't work for me, but it was a yummy meal!
Post a Comment