Thursday, July 24, 2008

McLean Girls

I love these 2 sweet girls. While working at ScrapEtc. these girls were always such a delight to have around! I can't believe how quickly they are growing up. We went out to Montevallo just before sunset and I had fun posing them around the beautiful surroundings. I had a hard time narrowing the pictures down so I have lots of favorites to share.








6 comments:

jenney said...

These are soooo great, Elizabeth!!! My fav is the one of Monique and the girls! Awesome!!!!

Lisa said...

i love the one with Alayna's head on Alyssa's shoulder - and the one with Monique!! Precious!

Lelia said...

Those are beautiful! I agree with Jenney, the one of them with Monique is my favorite.

Anonymous said...

the prettiest little girls ever, but then again I would think so I'm their aunt(lucky me)!!! great job !
fs

Anonymous said...

Elizabeth these are GREAT!!! You did an amazing job getting such adorable pictures, especially since I know they were worn out from swimming all day...I love the picture of Monique with the girls also. Miss seeing you!
Gila

Linh C. said...

Such pretty pictures! I also like your E. Bailey Photography "signature" (is that what it's called?).