
Also come exciting news, I was selected to be a guest designer for Coordinates Collections for the month of August. I got my bright pretty kit in the mail this week, and I've been working on some fun layouts with it. I'll share them in August. I should have some layouts to share with Scrap4Life goodies soon!
8 comments:
Elizabeth those circles are gorgeous and I love how you made a holiday card. I am also into the Christmas thing right now :)
Cute Card! I love Christmas in July!!
Congratulations on being selected! That is great!
I had Christmas on my mind too when I made my card. Yours is great, love the colors.
Eveline.
Wonderful! Love this card.. perfect for Christmas! :D
Heather xx
P.S. Thanks for choosing not to use word verification on your blog! Makes life sooo much easier for blog-hopping! :o) Bless you!
Awesome card! Love those circles especially!
This is so pretty!
Such a pretty card. I love your circles!!!
very pretty, love the colours
Post a Comment