Pictures of Baby Levi, my cousin's new baby




Gotta love a pouty face!
Grandma and Grandpa Terry as they celebrate their 60 Wedding Anniversary


My sister, Kathryn and her family


I wish I had this apple tree in my yard!
I have a busy week set with photography sessions in Birmingham next week. For all my faithful blog readers who happen to live in the Birmingham area and would be interested in a portrait session next week, I still have some available time. You can send me an email at elizbailey02@yahoo.com. If you respond to this call before Saturday, I'll even throw in a free 5x7 print. You can check out my photography website from the link on the right. Yes, I know I really need to update it.
2 comments:
Great Pictures!
War Eagle!! :)
WOW! Such fantastic photos! THe first is my favorite. Wish I was closer.
Post a Comment