Saturday, July 4, 2009

Where You Lead I Will Follow

Hope everyone is enjoying their 4th of July with family and plenty of food! I know we will be around here. Just thought I would do a quick share of a layout I made this week for Virginia's Shabby challenge at Noel Mignon. I seriously love every challenge this girl comes up with! These pictures are from last summer, but they were the first thing that came to mind when I thought about this. I incorporated stripes, flourishes, pastel blue, sanding, fabric as part of the challenge.
I just purchased the last "Five Food Two" kit from Noel Mignon today using some gift certificates I had won. I am so excited to get to play with the bright colors in this kit. I seriously drool over ever kit she puts out, but this one seemed to have my name written all over it.

As far as scrapbooking goes, I did not make the design team over at Simply Obsessed, but I was one of the 3 crop winners and will get a month to be a guest designer soon! YEAH! =)

2 comments:

Megan Smith (aka Daisymeh) said...

Sorry to hear about not getting the DT spot but congrats on the prize! Great LO BTW!

jenney said...

That stinks about the DT spot. I'm sorry.

Your layout rocks, though! =)