Last Thursday evening Sarah Beth and I went out to Mooresville to do a quick photoshoot with her wearing the pretty daygown that my friend, Paige, sewed. Her daughter, who is a very talented artist, is going to paint the 1st image in watercolor to give to the designer of that dress. I can't wait to see the final product! Since SB was fairly complacent to sit in the basket, I spent some time moving her around to different locations. What a great age to photograph, before they can move! I ended up loving the first image so much that I have ordered a 16x20 gallery wrapped canvas for my office. The colors will match perfectly!



She is very much into her fingers! I spent the whole time pulling her hands and dress out of her mouth.

Here are a few fun faces from the 4th of July.


I'm sure I'll try doing an official 4 month photoshoot sometime during this next week and come back later to document what she is doing now.
4 comments:
What great pictures of our beautiful Sarah Beth! I love the bubbles:)
They are all great shots, but yes that first one is ADORABLE!
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pictures! She is a doll!
These are beautiful pictures, Elizabeth! Her eyes photograph so well!!
Post a Comment