Thursday, July 23, 2009

My New Love

I offer my clients gallery wrapped canvases and have drooled over them when they arrive. I finally had two canvases printed for my own house. They arrived yesterday, and I am in LOVE! I got a 16x24 one of the family picture I posted here and a 16x20 of this sweet picture of Sarah Beth. I could seriously just sit and stare at them forever!



Then at church last night, Brooke Alexander presented me her watercolor masterpiece! She had kindly asked if I would take a picture of Sarah Beth wearing this blue dress to use as a model to paint. Here is a scanned copy of a color copy. (Doesn't give the original the justice it deserves) Didn't she do an AWESOME job! She has painted several other photos that I have taken and would love to work with any of my clients that would like an original watercolor painting.

2 comments:

Susan said...

I'm in love with that painting!!!

jenney said...

Those gallery wraps are GORGEOUS!!! I'm soooo wanting some for my house but I need to sell a lot more prints first. LOL

Yours look great, girl!!