
Then we went to Target to take advantage of the great Kashi deals. I got all these products for $1.36 with tax. I really do enjoy Kashi products and they have put out some great coupons lately. If you are interested in this deal, you can get links for coupons here. This deal with the sale is good through tomorrow, Sat. Did you know that you can stack a manufacturer coupon with a Target web coupon? I've gotten a lot of great deals lately at Target doing this and rolling their $5 gift card deals into new deals. I've got 10 cartons of Breyers and Klondike bars sitting in my in-laws freezer in B'ham that I got for like $2 when I was in town a few weeks ago. As soon as I can round up a few more Eggo coupons and Lifewater coupons, I'll be going back for that free deal. I have until 7/20 for that one. =)

While you are printing Kashi coupons, there is a $.50 coupon for frozen Kashi meals. These are BOGO at Publix this week and most Publix will take those coupons. I find these meals to be very tasty and satisfying!
1 comment:
Katie will be bringing the ice cream next week...Savannah's popcycles are minus a couple, though.
I love how you can see Savannah smiling in her eyes:)
Post a Comment