Just had to share this precious moment with the girls tonight. Jonathan asked Savannah what her favorite book is. She replied with, "A Wocket in my Pocket!" A Dr. Seuss book that daddy has had fun reading to her. We told her why don't you read it to Sarah Beth. So she went and found her little copy of this book and began reading it to her. Apparently she has been paying attention as we've read this book over and over, because she knew most of the words! It was the cutest thing, and Sarah Beth was enjoying the attention. I can't wait to witness more of these sweet sister moments!

2 comments:
This is too precious! I can't wait for my girls to be sharing sister moments like this! Great pictures!
Aw! Isn't it so fun to watch them together. I love watching my boys play together. =)
Post a Comment