Monday, July 6, 2009

7 Years Ago...

From today Jonathan and I were married in the hot July heat at the University of Montevallo. No, we did not have any ties to the university, but it made for a beautiful setting and a wedding I couldn't have been happier with. (The lack of air conditioning inside, prior to the wedding, really didn't both me)

A few weekends ago, my good friend Abby met us down at Montevallo because we wanted to exchange being photographer for each other, since we are both always behind the camera. Abby did a great job capturing a series of family portraits that I am proud of. It was special for me to go back to this same location 7 years later with our growing family. How cool would it have been if I had thought to go back here every year to get a family portrait. That would probably be pushing my luck, especially for hot July.



1 comment:

Erica said...

Congrats on 7 years of marital bliss! You have a beautiful family!