Wednesday, July 22, 2009

When you need milk...

You might as well get a bunch of free stuff while you are at the grocery store. All I really needed today was a gallon of milk. Since the Publix closest to me is taking the $5 of $25 coupons from RiteAid again, I can go and purchase just enough products to equal $25 before coupons and then knock that down to less than $10 using coupons for sale items and free product coupons. I won't bore you with every grocery trip I make, but I thought this one was a pretty good day.
I got all of these products for $4.27 including tax. A savings of $40.42.



I did have a free coupon for the flatbread melt and a Publix baby coupon for the cocoa butter and hand sanitizer.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Looks like you did well for a day's work:)
Sigh...our Publix will NOT take coupons from drug stores, Target...they don't consider them to be "competitors".