
She did a good job stirring it all up, and then putting a spoon full of flour at a time in the big bowl for me to mix up.

We got a little academic lesson in as she counted the cookies as I put them on the pan. I think she really is grasping the number to object concept.

Making cookies wouldn't be complete without getting to lick the beaters. I'm pretty sure this is the first time she has licked a beater, but she knew just what to do to get it clean.

Finally after they cooled, she was happy to get to taste the product of her labor!

I have a Savannah update that I've been working on for a like a month that I've been adding to a little at a time. Hopefully I can get that posted soon.
5 comments:
I've been with you in spirit this week- went to the doctor today w/ a sinus infection & have been wanting to make cookies. Looks like y'all had fun! :-)
WHAT FUN!! Ava has helped make pizza before, but cookies are definately next on the list! Love the pics!
How fun!! Dylan LOVES to make the cookies but he won't eat them. LOL
Cute! And congrats on the design team!!!!
These pictures are great!!!! You could so do a photo essay on these. Love them!
Post a Comment