Tuesday, August 26, 2008

August Scrapping

While, my scrap space was interrupted in the past few weeks, I've managed to get my assignments for the month completed. The afore mentioned new work table has been built and painted. I'll have to take a picture and post it later. My mom came up last week and helped my hang a few things around the house. I seriously couldn't survive without her handiness.

This month for Scrap4Life our product sponsor was SEI. We got a huge package of Chick-A-Dee goodies to play with. Here are my layouts using the product.


Mini album using the many 1st family pictures after Savannah was born.


Thought this would look cute for a baby girl shower.

We also had a back to school assignment this month. I got an email today requesting my project to be published in Scrapbook News and Review, so I can't share it until after next month.

I had a fun kit of products to work with from ScrapEtc for my first month of designing layouts to put up in the store. Here is what I came up with using lots of Scenic Route and Sassafras Lass products.



Used assigned sketch from Creatively Yours



This was my first assigned sketch to work with for Creatively Yours

5 comments:

Andrea S. said...

Fabulous work! Love those cards especially. Can't wait to see how your desk turned out!

jenney said...

Gorgeous work, as always! Congrats on the pub!!!

**Nancy** said...

I loved looking at all your projects!! Your cards are ADORABLE!!! I'm off to check out that sketch blog! I've been addicted to them lately. hehe!

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see pics of the desk!

Your scrappy projects are wonderful!!

TanishaRenee said...

gorgeous projects!