
We got there plenty early and Savannah was happy to get popcorn and go in and sit down. It was cute to watch her sit in her own chair that she could barely keep from flopping up. She sat in amazement as the movie started, almost as good as seeing live Elmo. There were several parts that made her laugh. She sat still for at least half the movie, until she had to take a potty break. After that she ended up in my lap for a while. I think I was just as excited to see this version of Charlotte's Web as she was. Charlotte's Web was one of my favorite children's books growing up!


After the movie we walked around the shopping center, checking out all the fountains. As we headed back to the car, Savannah had other plans in mind. She wanted to go "ride the horse". Our last experience with riding the carousel didn't go quite so well, so I wasn't sure if she really wanted to or not. So we walked all the way back down to the carousel, she hopped on and went straight to the spinning tea cup. While she doesn't like the up and down movement, the spinning movement doesn't seem to bother her. I couldn't hardly get her off when the ride was over.


It was a fun day for both of us. When we got home around 2:30 we both crashed and took a nap for a while.
3 comments:
what a fun day! i remember seeing the first charlotte's web in the old Alabama Theater in downtown Birmingham in second grade and I was just in AWE! Glad she enjoyed her first movie in the theater!
Aw! Looks like a fun day!!!
Awwwww, she's so darn cute!!!
Oh, and btw, I loved this version of Charlotte's Web! There were several parts that were just LOL moments!
Post a Comment