Here are the girls on the new team:
Amy S., Mandy, Adrienne, Carol, Pat, Amy N., Lisa, Me, Nubia

(Sorry my picture is a little blurry, I'm sure someone else got a better shot on their camera.)
Savannah got to have a Daddy daughter day while I was gone. Sounds like she had a good time. Jonathan had to make several errands and from what he said, she did better with him than she does for me. I probably spend more time looking around than he does. =) She even got a trip to the pet store, in which she was excited to see the kitties! They was a battle of wills reported to me about her not wanting to pick up toys, which resulted in her deciding she needed a nap. While at Target, Jonathan said he saw the cube bookselves that we've been talking about getting to build me a workstation desk in my new office/scraproom that is now in the living room. Yes, a few weeks ago, we decided since new baby will need our guest bedroom upstairs, that we would move the guest bed into the office room downstairs. My office and scrapbook stuff would be moved into the non-used living room. So the mission has been to come up with a way to incorporate my already black pieces of furniture with a new desk/table/workspace that I can include without having to work on the floor. We've brainstormed and measured for several options, but I think we've decided to try to build something similar to this.

So, since Jonathan did not buy the bookshelves while he was out, I ended up making 2 Target stops on my way home Sat afternoon to purchase 2 of them. Fultondale only had 1 shelf in expresso left, so I got the other one in Decatur.
We've had some great summer weather since Friday. Warm temps, but no humidity! Savannah and I had a nice trip to the park on Friday. It made for nice driving conditions Saturday! Here is a picture I took on the way home yesterday. You can kinda see the pretty blue sky in the rear view mirror.
6 comments:
Yay!! Congrats on making the DT!!!
You'll have to post a picture of your desk when you get it done. I'd love to see it!!
Can't wait to see your finished space - it sounds like you'll have a really cool place!! And I'm so glad you made the team!! I think we're going to have lots of fun!!
Congratulations!!!! I can't wait to see your work.
Congrats Elizabeth! I'm SO glad you made the team! I love your work! Oh, and I can't wait to see that desk too! Be sure to write down ALL your instructions so I can hand them to my DH and say, "here--I want this." hehe!
Congratulations! Your designs are always wonderful- I knew you'd make the team :-)
Good luck with the desk & getting the rooms ready! I can't wait to see everything & I hope you and S. are feeling better. Give her a hug from Aunt "Kaaae" & give yourself a great big pat on the back :-)
Congrats on the DT!
Totally diggin' that desk!! So jealous!!
What a flippin' cool photo!!
Post a Comment