
Deanna awarded me this award that I've seen going around.
She said, "I love your designs, they're always so inspiring!" I think it is cool that Deanna is one of the only people I know from High School that scrapbooks and our styles tend to be similar.
So here's the deal- I need to give it out to some people. Here's the rules:
Who gets the “Brilliante Webblog Award“?
Websites and blogs of your choice for their designs that are especially noteworthy.
1. The winner can take the logo
2. Place a link to the person that sent you the award
3. Give the Award to at least 7 other Scrapbooking-Blogs, which by its currency,the issues of choice and for their designs are especially noteworthy
4. Put a link to these sites on your Blog.
5. Write a comment on their Blogs that they’ve won an Award.
So I will award this to:
1. Andrea. She is my scrapbooking, crafting, and organizing hero. Even though she doesn't always post her scrapbook layouts on her blog, I love keeping up with what she has been up to.
2. Jenney. I love her photography and simple layout designs of her 2 cuties. Proud that she just mentioned that she is ready to start her photography business. =)
3. Nancy. She is the best DT coordinator for Scrap4Life ever, so is so on top of things! I don't see how she gets everything done with her 4 children.
4. Kazan. She inspires me to make cards! She has such a knack for it. I love her new card sketch blog 2 Sketches 4 You.
5. Amanda. She always puts together great layouts for all the design teams that she is on. She is a teacher too, so I know her time is precious.
6. Jenn. She is so supportive to everyone at Scrap4life.
7. Lelia. I love seeing her layouts and pictures of her cute little girl. She has done some great layouts lately!
I usually avoid getting tagged with things, but I thought I would pass this one along.
2 comments:
Awwww...you are so sweet!!! thank you for this!! I feel honored!! Muah!
Aw!! How sweet! Thanks girl!
Post a Comment