



I found out the other day I was chosen to be on the design team to work with the sketches Noella provides at Creatively Yours. I love working with sketches, so this will be a fun new endeavor.
Now, I just have one more week to wait to see if I made the design team at my favorite local scrapbook store, ScrapEtc. It sounds like Lucy has some fun new things in the works for the brand new store that will be opening up next week on Valleydale. I may just have to find reasons to make more trips to Bham more often. =)
3 comments:
I love your layouts, Elizabeth! You'd be a GREAT designer for Scrap Etc. - I love everything you've created. :)
GORGEOUS work Elizabeth! I love your designs, they're always so inspiring! which of course is why I tagged you! Check out my blog for details! Oh,and I've got my fingers crossed for you and the SE DT gig too! ;)
Super cute layouts and card!!! Congrats on the Creatively Yours DT and good luck with the SE DT!!
Post a Comment