Last Thursday I have the opportunity to take some pictures of a friend from Birmingham's one year old son. She was only going to be in town for a short time. That evening there was impending rain and it was only a matter of time before the sky dropped out. We went ahead and met at 5:00. I have never working with a more happy, easy going child before. By 5:35 the rain drops started coming, but that was ok, because I had more than enough cute smiles and poses in that short amount of time to work with. I even kinda like the effect the overcast sky gave to the pictures. I love this new location that I found in Huntsville, as well!
3 comments:
Beautifuls pics! The locations looks great!
So sweet!! Gotta love those blue eyes!
Those photos are precious! I love that last one!
Post a Comment