*Can identify all colors and most shapes. Heart and star are her favorite.
*She now loves Barney as much as Elmo.
*Will watch anything on the Sprout channel.
*She had her toe nails painted red, just like her Momma. It was amazing how still she sat for me to cut her toe nails when she knew I was going to paint them. She even tried to paint them herself one day, which ended up with a paint wound on her leg and spots on a dress.

*Now goes potty on big potty because she saw a little cousin do it
*It seems like we still go through the same number of diapers/pull-ups even though she is doing about half in the potty.
*She will ask and is willing to go potty anytime we are away from home, but at home it is a constant battle. I wondering if I am going to have to stay gone 24/7 to get her trained. HAHA!
*Likes to have music to go to sleep
*Likes to paint with water and has painted her first masterpiece with paint. She even mixed and blended colors.


*Likes Thomas trains now. Not sure where that came from? I had a coupon for a free Thomas train for Toy R' Us the other day, so we drove all the way down there to find out that that particular coupon was no longer good. Savannah was upset she didn't get the train I promised her. The other day at Target I found some little Thomas friends on clearance, so now she has her own little green train that she is proud of.
*Seems to be understanding and adding adjectives to nouns.
*Understands FAST, and asks to go FAST in the car.
*One week asked to go to the park, Elmo's House, the beach, and the zoo. I was able to pull off the park. =)
*Anytime we get ready to go somewhere or get in the car, she asks if she can go to Bible Class.
*Has started asking, "Who is that?" "What is that?" For anything she is not familiar with. The fun has just begun!
*Phrases we always hear...
"I'll be right back."
"I want nilk!"
"This is mine."
"That is for me."
"I want to go on a trip."
*Not sure how much she understand about her baby brother/sister, but she can tell you that the baby is in Mommy's tummy.
*She seems to be able to say just about any word now.
*She got her first finger cut, boo boo the other day, and then the cut got bigger and really bled. We've been through a FEW bandaids. Yellow is her favorite.
*She has only swam once this summer in her little pool. She "swims" in the bathtub all the time. Not sure where she learned that one?

*Likes to drive cars.

*Seems to like snakes, but doesn't really care for butterflies. Not impressed with butterfly house at Botanical Gardens.
*Looks forward to playing with the kids next door in the afternoon.
*Still packs and carries odd objects around in purses and bags.
*Says she wants to go to school. I know she would love to get on the school bus that comes by our house.
*Tried her first Krispie Kreme doughnut last week.

*She still seems very tall for her age. She is pushing a 3t in most clothes.
*Her hair is very thick and curls with humidity and sweat.
*Has been to 2 movies at the theatre...Charlotte's Web and Paulie. Here are scenes from our last trip to the free movie and fun at Bridge Street. That is a good place to take Savannah to run around and wear off some energy!





3 comments:
Oh i love the list!! and way to go on the color blending!! she's learning early. i love the photo of her shoes - so sweet!
She is just precious!!
She's getting so big!!!
Post a Comment