Feb 4--Day 35

I got my package from Treasures to Scrap with my first product to work with. This is all the Stemma product sponsor I get to work with for February.

These are the goodies that I picked out from the Paper Store to work with for March. Can't wait to do some Easter work with the blue and yellow papers.
1/125; f/2.2; 50mm; 100iso
Feb 5--Day 36

1/60, f/2.2; 50mm; 200iso
Classic picture of Savannah juggling her many bags. We were having a beautiful warm day, so I dressed her in a new spring dress I got from a local consignment sale. I thought it looked cute with her pretty shoes that Honey gave her.

1/125, f/2.2; 50mm; 100iso
Kathryn and Rebecca came up to visit today. It was so funny to watch Savannah's reaction when she saw Kathryn and Rebecca out the side of the front door. The picture is not very clear, but I LOVE it. They spent the night with us. We experienced our first tornado threat during the night around 4:00am. There were reports of a tornado about 5 miles north of us. Kinda scary!
Feb 6--Day 37

1/50; f/2.8; 50mm; 400iso
Took some Valentine pictures of my adorable niece Rebecca. Once again I found the lollipop to generate some cute pictures and keep her still for a few minutes.
Feb 7--Day 38

1/250; f/3.2; 50mm; 100iso
Savannah was starting to outgrow her white tennis shoes. So it was time to break in her new Reebok shoes that her Grandmama gave her. She looks like such a big girl wearing them!! It is so funny to watch her run and jump wearing them. She has been into jumping up and down lately.
Feb 8--Day 39

1/400; f/4.0; 50mm; 100iso
Spend the day at my Mother's house today. I needed some good shots of some elementary age kids, so where else can you get some fun photos than with the Johnson kids. This is the youngest of 5, but I thought it was classic when I got there to see him covered in mud head to toe. I got some good shots of the girls in the late afternoon sun that will be on my website.
Feb 9--Day 40

1/160; f/2.8; 50mm; 100iso
It was such a nice day today while we were in Bham. We decided to take Savannah to the Zoo. She went about a year ago, but I know she wouldn't have remembered it. She really seemed to like seeing all the animals and getting to walk around. Her friend Ellie had her first experience at the zoo with us.
Feb 10--Day 41

1/200; f/5.6; 190mm; 800iso
We drove back home Sunday afternoon just in time for church. On our way home from church, Savannah noticed the moon out the window. She was fascinated with it all the way home. She got upset when we turned and lost its location. I guess she has learned about the moon from reading "Good Night Moon" over, and over, and over! I like how I was able to capture some of the crater details on the moon with a zoom lens.
Feb 11--Day 42

1/100; f/2.0; 50mm; 100iso
Savannah was invited to Valentine playdate at her neighbor friend, Evan's house. She was just a few months older than the 4 boys. She wasn't the least bit intimidated and as always made herself at home.
1 comment:
I love that shot of the moon!!
Post a Comment