Sunday, February 17, 2008

Cupcake Cutie

Feb 16-Day 47



A friend at the playdate on Friday told me that Gymboree was having a good President's Day sale this weekend, and then later when I checked the mail I had a coupon for an additional discount off, so I thought I should check out what they had. After browsing through the website I found lots that I liked, and made a wishlist. Saturday I went to the store and tried to find the items. Well, they had most of what I wanted in Savannah's size, but not all the items. They did however have one pair of the cutest pair of hot pink shoes in Savannah's size that happened to go with the outfit I had picked out. I couldn't resist getting the entire outfit, hair clips and all! This has got to be the cutest outfit Savannah as ever had. Of course I could justify the whole outfit, since I knew it would make awesome pictures and the cupcake would be cute for her upcoming birthday. As soon as Savannah got up from her nap when I got home, I showed her what I had gotten her, and she was ready to put it on...especially the shoes. We went outside and took pictures. The above pictures are some of my favorite pictures. I'm sure we will have several more photo shoots in this outfit :)

Feb 15--Day 46

1/100; f/5.6; 50mm; 200iso
Here is Savannah trying to hide in the curtains with a Valentine treat bag that was given to me. She gets very possessive of treat bags and some how automatically knows that there is something good in them.

Feb 14--Day 45

1/13; f/2.8; 50mm; 200iso
I made these little treat boxes for Savannah' little friends for her Valentine's playdate party. We all had a good time on Friday. Savannah had fun chasing the older boys around the house but then checking on the babies as well.

Feb 13--Day 44

1/500; f/4.0; 70mm; 200iso
I took this picture out my upstairs bedroom window looking out into the swamp land that is behind our back fence. I think the standing water looks like glass in the morning as the sun is rising.


It has been an unusual Sunday. It was raining and all dreary this morning, hard to get out of bed...and then I just got back from the grocery store and the rain has cleared, sky is perfectly blue, and it is very pleasant outside. I am debating whether I should go take a nap or sit outside and read. I'm torn.

4 comments:

jerry said...

What a cute outfit! It looks like she's having fun. I love the pic of Savannah hiding behind the curtains showing her reflection...She's such a big girl.

scrappermimi said...

Oh My! That photo shoot is well worth what you paid for the outfit!

Just adorable!

It's Just me...Crazy "T" said...

what an adorable little one.. darling outfit as well.. I love your photos and really really love the view out your window!!!! wowowser...
lol
T
co-owner of TTS

Nancywithajones said...

That outfit is adorable!! Yes mam I do that I get outfits cuz I KNOW IT WILL BE TOO CUTE TO SCRAP!! darling!!!