Feb 12--Day 43

1/2000; f/1.4; 50mm; 200iso
I really don't know how to arrange flowers, so they don't look as good as they should. I need some tips for Katie and Susan, they always seem to have fresh flowers!
I stopped and picked up some Krispy Kreme doughnuts for Jonathan for a Valentine's treat. After Savannah finally went down for a nap today, I had my self indulgence moment with a chocolate creme filled doughnut and a peppermint latte that I picked up at Cuppy's coffee on the way home. It was so good!! Jonathan and I rarely go out to eat on Valentine's Day, it just seems like it will be too crowded. Hamburgers sounded good to the both of us, so we got take out from Ruby Tuesday. I enjoyed 2 hours of Lost tonight. I didn't get to see the whole episode last week, so it was nice to see a repeat with added bonus inside information.
Tomorrow we are having a playdate Valentine's party for the young kids from church. That should be fun for Savannah. I've been working on some little treat boxes for the kids and trying out a new chicken salad recipe.
2 comments:
Your flowers are beautiful! There's nothing cheerier than pink daisies :-)
Happy Valentine's Day!
Sounds like a nice V-day! Just home together, enjoy your company and your flowers looks so pretty. They are one of my favorites!
Post a Comment