Monday, February 18, 2008

E. Bailey Photography is up and running

E. Bailey Photography

I've shared my new photography website with most everyone that I know reads this blog, but there could be more. For Valentines I told Jonathan I wanted him to help me get webspace and a host for a photography website. We both got it all figured out a few weeks ago and it has been running since, but I think it is to a point of being ready to share with others now. This is a business I thought I might start "One Day." Then I got to thinking, why not now? I've had so much fun with the work I've done just in the past month. I hope to grow this business by word of mouth in the Huntsville and Birmingham areas. I would love to know what you think of the site! Check it out and leave me a comment here or you can send me an email through the contact page on the site.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

love the site - it's all great. the names of your galleries are the best - so cute!!

Me said...

Great site! I will be visiting often to see what you are up to!

Anonymous said...

congrats on opening the photography site, I've just spent the last hour with 'just having a look' :) stunning photos you make, you're a very talented photographer!

jenney said...

Congratulations!!!! The site looks great!

Veronica-Disney Dreamin' Mama said...

CONGRATS!!! I love your Gallery categories! Definitely unique and Creative!!

Veronica