Saturday, April 5, 2008

Popcorn, Slides, Dirt, and Ribbon

Savannah and I enjoyed a week at home this week. Not a whole lot going on this week.

March 25

Here is Savannah enjoying the junk mail.

March 26

I was feeling a little munching this afternoon, so Savannah and I shared a bowl of popcorn. She didn't mind too much. =)

March 27


Today I took Savannah to a small park in Athens. She went straight toward the playground and wouldn't eat the lunch that I had packed. This was the first time she went down the slide by herself. Notice how she decided to go down on her belly. Must be less scary that way. Savannah got to go over and play at her friend, Brenna's house while we were in Athens. Brenna introduced her to dirt. HAHA. The 2 of them had more fun for the longest time, shoveling dirt out of the pot onto the ground. Maybe all Savannah needs for her Bday is a pot of dirt. I think we could afford that one. =)

March 28

I came home and it was like Christmas on my door step. I got my new camera accessories from Amazon, a reprint of my photography business cards, and some goodies from Treasures to Scrap

March 29

Thursday was Kathryn's Birthday. We all drove to her house to help her celebrate her Bday on this day. The girls enjoyed playing out in the yard. I thought this picture was too cute of Rebecca sitting in the grass.

March 30

I started working on a Easter mini book this weekend using some of my new Cosmo Cricket goodies. Savannah couldn't stand not being in the middle of what I was doing. She managed to dump out my ribbon box all over the floor.

No comments: