Monday, April 14, 2008

Spring Photo Sessions

I had the opportunity to work out a Spring Mini Session day at Botanical Gardens on March 31. Wasn't quite sure how the weather was going to cooperate, but it worked well with an overcast day and the temp eventually warmed up. I had 5 different sessions and worked with 9 different kids all under the age of 3! I got some good exercise this day! I really do enjoy the unpredictability of children. Here are a few of my favorite shots from the day.













4 comments:

**Nancy** said...

Wow, Elizabeth!!! THese photos are AMAZING!!!!

Jenn said...

my gosh your pictures are awesome!!!! you rock!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Those are great. We do need to catch up. I have your old phone number but I am guessing you got a new one when you moved. I want to catch up soon. :-)

jenney said...

These are amazing, Elizabeth! You are sooooo talented!