Sunday, March 30, 2008

Easter

March 22- Day 82

This was a nice Spring Saturday. People were out all over the neighborbood in their yards mulching, planting flowers, and mowing. Savannah helped my pick TONS of weeds out of our yard and flower bed. Jonathan spread some new mulch, and other jobs around the yard. After naptime, I took Savannah down the road to my favorite iron fence and took some posed egg hunting pictures in her pretty dress. I wasn't sure if we would be able to get any on Sunday. Turns out it was too chilly and we didn't have much time for her to play on Sunday anyway. Between the pictures on Friday and Saturday, I've got some cute ones to work on a Easter mini album with.

March 23-Day 83

I set the tripod up after church to get a family Easter picture. I got one picture snapped with the timer and the battery went dead. Oh, well I guess this one photo will have to do. =)

March 24-Day 84

Did a little rearranging and tried out my white backdrop in the den today. I just thought this one shot was pretty funny and full of personality.

1 comment:

Lelia said...

Those are all great! Love the black and white. Love the blue in the family photo. And love the personality in the last one. That must be the cupcake shirt you got your inspiration from for the card you did on S4L. Too cute!