Savannah and I enjoyed a quick little trip to Birmingham last Fri/Sat. Got some embroidery jobs done and got to attend the women's dirty santa party that Susan hosts every year. I ended up with a cute bright colored snowman that quickly found a home on my mantle. :) While in town I got to play around with my first teen photo shoot with Victoria. I can't believe how much she has grown up. I still remember the days of babysitting for her...I guess that was like 10 years ago! It was nice change to have a total cooperative subject to practice with! Here are a few of my favorite shots.



.jpg)
I have been enjoying every day of my 30 day free trial of Photoshop CS3 for the Mac! I've love the versatility of some free action downloads I found. I used Professional Retro on several of the pictures above.
Kathryn and Rebecca came and surprised us today with a visit. The girls of course were excited to see each other. Now that Rebecca is walking well, there is no stopping the 2 of them and they play really well. I got a few 1 year old pictures of Rebecca and a few of them together. Christmas will surely be excited this year with the 2 of them!!

No comments:
Post a Comment