
This is Savannah 30 seconds before seeing Santa. We waited our turn in line at the Galleria for at least 30 minutes. She was happy to sit in the stroller and watch all the people. She was happy to get out and began dancing and twirling in circles to the music coming from the poinsettias. I thought, she won't mind getting her picture taken with Santa.
WELL.....
I think the face says it all!
Thank goodness, Aunt Katie was there to help hold Savannah. So maybe we weren't meant to get a good picture with Santa this year after all Even if Santa looks a little scary, Savannah can tell you that he says "Ho, Ho, Ho" and any time we drive by a blow up or plastic Santa in someone's yard, I hear a cute "Ho, Ho, Ho!" coming from the back seat. ;)
1 comment:
Aw!! Poor thing!
Thankfully, it is something they grow out of! =)
Post a Comment