Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Part 1

You've got to love getting to celebrate Christmas several times with all sides of the family. I am very thankful that we've been able to make it to all the gatherings so far and enjoy in a relaxed manner. Jonathan, Savannah, and I exchanged gifts on Sat night. I am very happy to have Photoshop now for my Mac. Jonathan did very good this year :), and got me a few other things from my list. Savannah was so cute opening her gifts. We brought all her gifts and put them on the table and it was like she knew ok, now I get to tear into those packages I've seen wrapped up, but haven't bothered to touch before now. She had a pile of wrapped stocking type gifts. She would open one, play with it for a minute, and then move to the next. Here are a few of my favorite pictures from our first Christmas celebration. I will have to post pictures in installments from each of our family events.




While I'm posting...here are 2 holiday layouts I've done recently. I'm going to have my work cut out for me with all the great pictures from this past week!

2 comments:

jenney said...

Aw!! I'm so glad she got into opening her presents!! Fun!

CyndiAKADisneyqueen said...

Beautiful pictures