

Savannah has been toting around this brand new pink play cell phone with her purse collections for the past 2 days. I'll put up with the beep beeps if it keeps her happy everywhere we go. :) Savannah's favorite older buddy, Allison, gave her the cutest girly, girl purse and accessory set as a going away gift. Of course Savannah knew exactly what to do with it. She wouldn't even let anyone touch the princess bag that it came in. I knew I needed to get a picture of her with this favorite new toy. I thought I would try out the lighting of the setting sun on the deck. I was getting a lot of blur due to the low light, but I didn't want to sacrifice the natural lighting to use the flash. I know these 2 pictures aren't exactly focused, but I like the artistic quality of the pictures and the story they tell.
1 comment:
Great pictures!! I like the out-of-focus ones as well. Cute!!!
Post a Comment